IPOD To: GM Grimm As Superstar Jet Jaguar
So today I gave the website a facelift. Playing with a new palette, and just changing it up because I was getting bored with the old site. I've also started this blog. I'll be updating the blog with a more verbose news and updates relating to both professional and personal.

January marks the first month of a twelve-month development deal with SCTV! I obviously can't relate any of the details of the project, but the goal is a Day Off The Dead animated spin-off for air! We are extremely excited about the opportunity to work with such veterans of comedy as The Second City. I'll go as far as to say, it's going to be absolutely hilarious!!

I guess that's all I got for my first blog. I'll attempt to update with stuff I find interesting, and turn you all onto things that really excite and inspire me.

Thanks!



Comments

j.dates said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.