IPOD TO: Madvillain - Madvillainy
WEB TO: Rex Steele - Nazi Smasher!

It is becoming more and more apparent to me that you make your own destiny. It may sound silly with a hint of cliche', but it's true. I think that when all things are observed, the correct path, or path of the best outcome, becomes obvious. It might seem like common sense, but it never seizes to amaze me how much of the population is oblivious to this fact. Many will even try to resist, and fight you as you forge ahead. The best defense is to power up, stay grounded, cycle your chi, and find time to recharge. In the end, a well grounded assault on destiny will defeat the weak paper tigers of the resistance. Positive visualization is real. I think it's humanity's connection to the universe. That's all I got on that.

Comments