IPOD TO: The State We're In
WEB TO: War of the Worlds

Ok, so it's been awhile since I last posted. However, the clan here have picked up and moved into a new 4200 square foot estate that will from this point on be referred to as "The Rosemont".
The spanish-style, 11 room, bohemoth of a house will be our new residence for all foreseeable futures. I'll post images as soon as I can get the hang of posting images to the Blog. ( this thing's UI is so awkward, that I seem to not really have a handle on layout or how to control it really. )

The Janimation project in production right now is so amazing, I can't wait to brag on it. It'll be released at the end of May.. ( debut at E3! ) ;-)

The clan is also slated for a trip to the Dominican Republic.. so I'm in the market for a new camera. I'll keep you posted when that goes down.

Personal projects, such as Invasion have been in hiatus while I've been focusing on the Move, and Directing the gig at Janimation. I'll be able to sit down and really work on it here more off and on now that I have my computer plugged in! Dead Tonight is ongoing the Pilot script writing process.. so we should have something on that here in the next month. Seems April is a busy month for everyone. Busy Busy.

So that's it for a brief update. I'll elaborate more as I should be posting more regularly now.
In the meanwhile, here is my first attempt to post an image on this thing.
Kim and I at the Dam Short Film Fest in Boulder City.


Comments