IPOD TO: Cish Cash -- Basement Jaxx
WEB TO: Zen Reef -- Hawaii

So today I saw Blur's latest cinematic. I must say they really have a knack for creating cinematics that are beautifuly done in the big picture. Sure you can nit-pick flaws here and there. But you know what they say about folk in glass houses. :-)

I met some rather interesting Gentlemen today. Keith Lango, and Bryan Engram. Both really talented and nice fella's. Good folk. Keith is leaving ReelFX for DNA. *smirk*
I've been a fan of Lango's since I saw his first 10 second club entry. It was nice to see that he's an upstanding, fast-witted individual. I hope we can work together someday.

I almost forgot. I saw Star Wars Sunday night. Ya know, I love Star Wars as much as the next guy. I sure loved Star Wars better before Episode 1 came out. So now the "Revenge of the Sith" is out, and done we can sit back and look at everything in context. Even after reflection I find that "A New Hope" is still my favorite. I think because it introduces Han Solo. Say what you want, Episodes 1, 2, and 3 didn't have a character I cared about as much as Han Solo. "Revenge of the Sith" is a great finale to the entire saga. Lots of corn in the movie, but then that's what we've come to expect from Lucas these days. A full helping of corn. But Jar Jar looks beaten down in this one. He's so sad. You think it's because of the abuse by the masses over the years? You'll see what I mean when you watch it. Darth Vader finally appears. OMG he rolls on the scene like Frankenstien, then has a moment that will be doomed to infamy throughout history.
Nooooooo! I could also have done without the appearance of Chewbacca. It would have worked just as good with a generic Wookie. But that's just me. I'm funny that way. Again, Chewie is a Pirate Mechanic, not a General of the Wookie Army. Or so I thought.
Overall I like it. GO see it... it has light saber battles, and actual Wars in the Stars.

I'll leave you with a situation and thought. Have you ever found yourself sitting on the "throne" and you notice a little ant walking across your vast tile landscape?
Do you ever wonder what you look like to him??

Comments