IPOD TO: What It Was Will Never Again
WEB TO: Phil Vischer dot com

So, blogs interest me. There is a lot of pressure when you say "hey, check out my blog". I look at someone's like Keith Lango who has intellegent conversation about the Art of Animation. So with all the pressure to contribute to the community I wonder to myself, "what do I talk about?". Truthfully, I guess whatever I find interesting that day? Is that valid? Does anyone care? Do I care if anyone cares? All questions to be answered on this here blog you are reading. You sad poor soul. Go read Keith's.

This is the last week before I head out to Dominican Republic for vacation. So excuse me if i'm distracted. Speaking of that, I bought a new camera for the trip. The Cybershot T33. Oh I fully endorse this camera. If you don't know about it... do.
Although I only payed $399 at Best Buy. Dunno why RedNova's price is jacked up so high.

Over the weekend we hosted a wedding shower for a cowworker and all of Janimation turned out at the Rosemont for the event. Before our heels cooled from the all day event that lasted from 12 until 7ish. We went to Adrian Carmack's birthday party thrown at HIS house later that evening. Let me say his house is technically a Mansion. A Mansion on a hill. I would say it was the closest thing Dallas has seen to a real Hollywood-style 3-day binge drinking-rock 'n roll- style blowout. Needless to say we had fun. Perhaps it could be argued too much fun.

During the course of that Saturday, I witness the brutal slaughter of 3 seperate pinatas. Oh it was horribly tragic. Sometime during the evening with Carmack, he was given a sword and let loose on a poor defenseless Spongebob Squarepants pinata pictured here:





I'm sorry you had to see that.
I'll leave you now to pay your respects.


Comments