IPOD TO: Broken Social Scene
WEB TO: Ping Pong Remix!!

4th of July weekend came and went, and I still have all my fingers and toes!!

Saw "War of the Worlds" this weekend. Pretty good Summer Blockbuster. Oh it's not the film I would have made.. But It's still very entertaining, and visually spectacular! I mean, Giant Alien Tripods!? Gotta love it! I would even say that it's better then Minority Report, AND A.I. So go check it, as I know you will. ;-)

Spent the weekend drawing, and bike riding. I posted a few of the drawings over at Everything Stupid. Mostly Invasion Character concepts for Oklahoma Shay. I also subscribed to the Illustration Friday, and this weeks topic is "Sport". I've been completly stumped on what to do... Since it's due friday I have to really get started! Stay Tuned.


Comments