IPOD TO: Pandora
WEB TO: wankr -- Web 2.0

The new year came and went. Immediately followed by a viral infection that knocked me out for 3 weeks and counting! This is the first time I've felt anywhere strong enough to sit at the computer!
However, I've updated the links section with a streaming link's page. Now it'll be the most updated part of this site! I collect inspiring links for artists, and myself really. I gather them daily and will log them here! Thanks to the power of Del.icio.us! Artists enjoy!
I swear to have new images in the next coming week. My goal is to get something up from Stranglehold this weekend, and perhaps some actual drawings from the sketchbook!
Invasion is burning in my britches, so expect to see a teaser for that in the next month or so!
2006 is shaping up to be a bang-on productive year!

Comments