A Prestigious Award!



What a week! 

My hosting provider, Dreamhost, held a simple retro t-shirt design contest.   They were looking for designs for the 60's, 70's, 80's, and 90's.

The prize was lifetime free hosting!!  Unlimited space, and bandwidth!!  wow!

Well, I submitted 3 variations on the same design, and low and behold.  I won!  I was notified that I was 'best in decade'.   I'll never have to pay for hosting again.  Hazzah!

I'm pretty stoked about it.  I wasn't even REALLY crazy about the design I submitted, but it was inspired by a recent party invite I got from a friend.  Thought it was appropriate for this contest.  

In other news, I'm continuing my research to develop my online Director's presence.  I seem to be getting more and more interest in my Directing.   So that just leaves me with digging through all my work, and getting the spots I Directed into a more presentable form online.   I think I'll even get a new domain...   Hmm..

More soon.

Comments