Work for the Fall

  So with the coming of the new season here in the city, there is so much energy in the air. Good things happening, so hang on.

For the last few weeks, I've been freelancing as a CG FX artist for 89.edit.  Nice bunch of people, with a nice studio.   My contract with them is up on the 31st! 


Then on the 1st, I head over to service one of my favorite commerical VFX companies in the biz "The Mill".  
Not clear on what roll or capacity I'll be in use, but I'm looking forward to getting to know the talent over there, and hopefully get to contribute on some good work during the whole situation.  :-)

Tentaclecloud.com is alive and well!.   The Alpha is released, and we're starting to pick up users.   

Finally, I'm thinking of setting up a Directorial website, that would only showcase my Director's work, and in hopes that I can better sell myself as an CG/VFX Animation Director.  I'll keep you posted.

Looking forward to the next few months when the weather gets chilly, and all there is to do is huddle indoors and work on personal projects.  Looking forward to it so I can get some more quality time with "Invasion"

Comments